Viator House of Hospitality (VHH) provides compassionate accompaniment of young adult male immigrants seeking legal relief.
Established January 17, 2017 by the Clerics of St. Viator, Viator House of Hospitality provides a supportive living environment where these young men can attend school, improve their language skills, grow spiritually and emotionally, receive medical attention, and work while they await court proceedings that determine whether they can become U.S. citizens. If approved to pursue citizenship, they can remain at VHH for a period of time as they begin to build a life here.
Viator House of Hospitality staff includes:
- Fr. Corey Brost, C.S.V., Executive Director, email@example.com
- Br. Michael Gosch, C.S.V., Director of Programs and Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marianne Dilsner, Case Manager, email@example.com
- Fr. Chris Glancy, C.S.V., Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bart Hisgen, House Manager, email@example.com
- Marquito Daudo, House Coordinator/Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Yemane, Weekday Evening House Coordinator, email@example.com
- Erick Carlos, Weekend House Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Furmanski, Operations Coordinator, email@example.com
- Susana Tellez, Assistant Daytime House Coordinator
Volunteers are critical to the success of Viator House of Hospitality. Volunteers who serve during weekday or weekend shifts allow staff members the freedom to leave the house for appointments. Volunteers who tutor, mentor or provide on or off-site activities are critical to the ongoing educational, spiritual, cultural and emotional growth of the participants. For immigrants to successfully integrate into a culture, they must be surrounded by a network of supportive and affirming relationships. Volunteers and staff “accompany” participants while they live at the house. That means we are present in their lives to learn from them while we help them learn and grow.
Please complete the following form to learn more about volunteering.